Opportunities Global Pre-Intermediate: Students' Book
- New Reading and Listening Texts motivate students to speak and think in English.
- New exam zones in the Powerbook build students: exam skills and confidence.
- New comprehensive testing programme provides total evaluation for students
- Grammar and skills development give students a solid base for learning.
- Training in independent study skills ensures good learning habits.
- Cross curricular and cross cultural topics motivate students and engage their interest in the wider world.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 144 pages
- David Mower (Author), Michael Harris (Author), Anna Sikorzynska (Author)
- Longman: 2 edition (9 Mar. 2006)
|The message text*:|
Nervous Disorders of Men (Psychology Revivals): The Modern Psychological Conception of their Causes, Effects, and Rational Treatment